One of the hallmarks of ARCH is the diversity of experience of the principals. ARCH draws on a wide range of skills which is unusual for an asset management firm. These include traditional asset management, investment banking, alternative investments, private equity and structured finance. This provides clients with comprehensive coverage over a much wider range of investment strategies and asset types.
- Long and successful track record across a wide number of asset and investment types;
- Team members have multi-disciplinary buy-side, advisory and sell-side experience;
- Strong focus on client environment, including taxation, regulatory and industry issues;
- Team members responsible for many innovative and successful products in UK, Europe and the Americas;
- In excess of $10 billion of alternative, equity and debt-based investments launched;
- Practical experience gained through several market cycles;
- Heavy investment in systems and infrastructure to support ARCH business.
To view the profiles of the senior executives of ARCH, each with an average 20+ years financial services experience, click on the staff list to the right.